alport uk


We recommend you find out if there are counselling services through your local NHS services or local kidney unit.

For teenagers and young adults, the NHS have a specific department called Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) who can help look at the whole situation and recommend what type(s) of support are required.

Kidney Care UK now have renal counsellor/support worker who is available at the end of a phone line every Tuesday:  01420 541424 Counselling Directory
is a confidential service that encourages those in distress to seek help. The
directory contains information on many different types of distress, as well as
articles, news, and events. To ensure the professionalism of our website, all
counsellors have provided us with qualifications and insurance cover or proof
of membership with a professional body.

Comments are closed.